Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pleasure for the first time in months ~ #MySexySaturday from SEX BOOT CAMP #NSFW #erotica


My Sexy Saturday

Hello! Thank you for joining me for week 60 of My Sexy Saturday!

This week we're sharing excerpts about sexy romance!

Well, that's not exactly what Cara gets at SEX BOOT CAMP,
but she hopes to have that some day.



Set-up: In this EROTICA story, Cara decided to ditch her boyfriend and is now experiencing pleasure for the first time in months. She is with Daemon, one of the owners of the camp.

Wrapping his hands around my thighs, he pulled me closer. With the gentlest stroke, he slid his tongue along my pussy. “Delicious.”

I gasped, tensing from the jolts of pleasure.

“Would you like more?”

“Yes,” I whimpered, digging my fingers the sheets.

He swirled his tongue across my swollen folds, over my clit, and deep inside me.

I thrust to meet his hot mouth, my body never more alive. He splayed a hand on my stomach as he plunged deeper, his palm hot on my skin.

He brought his fingers into the mix, driving them inside me and curled them to hit my g-spot. There was no relief to the torment of pleasure. I writhed from the searing heat, my need for release cranking higher and higher.


~ About SEX BOOT CAMP ~

A week away...

After a hectic month at work, Cara expects to spend the next few days relaxing in her pajamas. Until her boyfriend surprises her with a getaway to a remote location.

To open her mind...

When she arrives at Sex Boot Camp, she anticipates her boyfriend will be by her side. Instead, she is left with a houseful of curious young women and a sexy instructor.

And fulfill desires she never dreamed of...

Although reluctant at first, Cara becomes entangled in a world of seduction and wicked fantasies.


Caution: This story contains an Alpha leader who ensures his guests leave satisfied, hot woman-on-woman action, and an MFM ménage that will leave you breathless.

AVAILABLE FROM:

Buy from All Romance eBooks Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Barnes & Noble Buy at Coffee Time Romance Buy from iBooks Buy from Kobo Buy from Smashwords


Be sure to check out other MY SEXY SATURDAY excerpts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely hot Paisley!!