Saturday, September 13, 2014

ALIEN AGAIN in Sexy Suitors from Space #MySexySaturday #menage #aliensex

My Sexy Saturday

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting me for the 59th week of My Sexy Saturday!

This week is all about SEXY INTO YOU,
characters who love each other so much that it doesn’t matter where they are: shack, other planet, a place ravaged by war, the millionaire’s estate. They just want to be with each other, love each other and be together always, no matter how long or short the time.

So, here's seven from SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE. Enjoy!


Set-up: Heather is not sure whether to believe her lovers are alien or a figment of her imagination. But she isn't about to stop the intense pleasure she is experiencing.

“Um, guys? You’re alien again.”

Close your eyes and let it be. Erich’s voice. Inside my mind.

Holy fuck!

Yet, I obeyed him, fearful I’d crash onto the bed if I didn’t.

My heart thundered. Their touch grew more intense and a euphoric sense of pleasure filled every part of me. Retreating and pushing, they reached all the way to the depths of my soul.

We will love you forever, Heather. Will you let us? Will you love us, too?

“Yes.” Tears trailed down my cheeks. That was all I wanted, to be loved forever.

~ About Sexy Suitors from Space ~

A vacation to the far North...

Heather is gifted a week away at a resort in the Arctic Circle by her grandmother, a chance to finally move on after finding her fiancé in bed with another woman.

With two Nordic hunks to keep her company...

The two sexy studs make it easy to get over her failed relationship. That is, until they tell her their secret.

Are the two men really extraterrestrials or just a fantasy created by her lonely soul?

Caution: Includes alien probing, anal sex, and a hot MFM ménage.

Available from

Buy from All Romance eBooks Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Barnes & Noble Buy at Coffee Time Romance Buy from iBooks Buy from Kobo Buy from Smashwords



Be sure to check out other MY SEXY SATURDAY excerpts!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

How can anyone resist being loved forever!! Great snippet :-)

Unknown said...

Very true! Thank you, Elsa! XX