Saturday, August 2, 2014

Are the sexy aliens real or imagined? #MySexySaturday from SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE

My Sexy Saturday

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting me for the 53rd week of My Sexy Saturday!

This week we're sharing sexy love, how our characters fell in love and how they plan to stay in love. 

So, here's seven from SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE. Enjoy!


Set-up: I'm jumping ahead in this story. While Heather enjoyed her time in the glass igloo with Alek and Erich, she's not sure they were aliens or a figment of her imagination. She returns a year later, wanting to put the debate to rest.

The knock came again, more insistent that time. “Heather, are you okay?”

I gasped. I knew that voice.

As I raced for the entrance, my heart pounded. I slipped off the lock and opened the door. Tears fell and I grinned, never more happy in my life. “You came.”

Erich stepped forward, pulling me into his arms. “Of course. We were just waiting for your call.”

“I thought you’d come in your other form.”

“No.” He brushed a finger across my cheekbone. “We’ve spent the last year trying to stay in this form. As humans.”

Alek slid in past his brother. He kissed my cheek then stood behind me, rubbing his hands along my arms. “So we can leave this place. Visit you, too.”

About the story:

A vacation to the far North...

Heather is gifted a week away at a resort in the Arctic Circle by her grandmother, a chance to finally move on after finding her fiancé in bed with another woman.

With two Nordic hunks to keep her company...

The two sexy studs make it easy to get over her failed relationship. That is, until they tell her their secret.

Are the two men really extraterrestrials or just a fantasy created by her lonely soul?

Caution: Includes alien probing, anal sex, and a hot MFM ménage.

Available from

Buy from All Romance eBooks Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Barnes & Noble Buy from Kobo Buy from Smashwords


Be sure to check out other MY SEXY SATURDAY excerpts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nordic hunks in an igloo- love it. Great snippet!