Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Sexy Starry Night in SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE #NSFW #menage #MySexySaturday

My Sexy Saturday

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting me for the 57th week of My Sexy Saturday!

This week is all about SEXY STARRY NIGHTS,
a nod to sci-fi romance.

So, here's seven from SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE. Enjoy!


Set-up: Heather can't explain the aura of light she saw and experienced. Some people tell her it was an alien, but she's not so sure. Here's what happens one night when she's staring up at the aurora borealis that Lapland is famous for...

Wisps of green danced across the sky, intermingling with blues and purples. I stared from my bed in awe, captured by the beauty of the phenomenon. Though it was my first night actually seeing the Northern Lights, they made the trip worth dealing with cold temperatures and snow. I wanted to say Erich and Alek did too, but doubts still lingered as to whether they really existed.

I moaned with a shudder. Regardless of whether the Nordic hunks existed, thinking about them brought desire to the forefront of my brain. I slid a finger along my slick, swollen pussy. So fuckin’ horny.

But I craved the real thing. A real man, with a real cock. Not a dildo or some fantasy. If the guys I’d met really existed, I wanted them. Alien or not. I needed a good fuck.

Tossing the covers off, I lay naked on the bed, legs spread. “Erich and Alek, if you are real, I want you now. Take me. Fuck me. Make me scream.”

Seconds ticked by. Then minutes. Nothing. A tear slipped down my face. They have to be real.

“Don’t cry, my love.”

I gasped and jolted up, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Erich?”


About the story:

A vacation to the far North...

Heather is gifted a week away at a resort in the Arctic Circle by her grandmother, a chance to finally move on after finding her fiancé in bed with another woman.

With two Nordic hunks to keep her company...

The two sexy studs make it easy to get over her failed relationship. That is, until they tell her their secret.

Are the two men really extraterrestrials or just a fantasy created by her lonely soul?

Caution: Includes alien probing, anal sex, and a hot MFM ménage.

Available from

Buy from All Romance eBooks Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Barnes & Noble Buy at Coffee Time Romance Buy from iBooks Buy from Kobo Buy from Smashwords

Be sure to check out other MY SEXY SATURDAY excerpts!