Saturday, July 26, 2014

What happens when the blindfold comes off in SEX BOOT CAMP? #MySexySaturday #erotica #menage


My Sexy Saturday

Woo-hoo! 52 weeks of My Sexy Saturday!
While I haven't participated every week, I'm happy to be a part of this great group of authors!

This week we're celebrating a whole YEAR OF SEXY!

I though I'd share with you seven from the end of SEX BOOT CAMP, an erotica menage story.



Set-up: In this EROTICA story, Cara is brought to Sex Boot Camp by her boyfriend. After witnessing him with another woman, she decides to leave him and experience all the place has to offer, including many new sexual experiences. But, in the end, she still desires her happily ever after. Little does she realize, he's been in front of her all along.

I broke out in a cold sweat, my legs shaking so bad I thought I’d fall over and collapse to the ground before I took my first glance at “Sexy.”

Opening one eye at a time, I took in the long, lean figure of a man I knew well, and now intimately. He was a good friend. My best friend. The same one I’d waved goodbye to only days ago.

Panic rose like a carbonation bubble in my chest. What would happen now that we’d crossed the friendship line? Would I lose the one person who actually listened to me, the only person I trusted?

“Sean, I....” My cheeks warmed and I covered my breasts and groin with my hands. “I’ve never felt so awkward in my life. I never expected.... You, of all people. Why are you here?”

“For you.” He slid off the bed and rushed to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “All for you, Cara. When Daemon called me, I jumped at the chance to be with you, for you to see me as more than the guy you eat lunch with.”

I rested my head on his shoulder. “I never saw you as just some guy. You’re a friend, perhaps my only friend.” We met every workday for lunch, sitting on the bench between the buildings we worked at. On days when the weather was poor, Sean would join me in the lobby of my office building. I couldn’t tell him everything, but he knew more about me than anyone.

“And now?” He tucked my hair behind my ears.


~ About SEX BOOT CAMP ~

A week away...

After a hectic month at work, Cara expects to spend the next few days relaxing in her pajamas. Until her boyfriend surprises her with a getaway to a remote location.

To open her mind...

When she arrives at Sex Boot Camp, she anticipates her boyfriend will be by her side. Instead, she is left with a houseful of curious young women and a sexy instructor.

And fulfill desires she never dreamed of...

Although reluctant at first, Cara becomes entangled in a world of seduction and wicked fantasies.


Caution: This story contains an Alpha leader who ensures his guests leave satisfied, hot woman-on-woman action, and an MFM ménage that will leave you breathless.

AVAILABLE FROM:

Amazon US / UK / Canada | All Romance | more


Be sure to check out other MY SEXY SATURDAY excerpts!

No comments: