Saturday, June 7, 2014

Will she kiss and tell in SEX BOOT CAMP? #MySexySaturday #NSFW #erotica

Caution! Not Safe For Work!

My Sexy Saturday

Hello everyone! Thank you for joining me for the 45th week of My Sexy Saturday.

This week we're sharing excerpts about characters who are in charge and wield it in such a way that everyone loves them. These are the characters that appeal to all and each are different in lots of ways.

Here's seven from SEX BOOT CAMP, an erotica menage story.



Set-up: In this EROTICA story, Cara is brought to Sex Boot Camp by her boyfriend. She doesn't know at all what to expect, or that staying will involve having sex with others. She's just had a lesson in how to give oral sex and was rewarded by her instructor. In this excerpt, she learns just how much he is adored by everyone at camp.

I cuddled up to the warm body beside me, not wanting to face the women and their remarks. But Daemon sat up quickly and dressed, all of the women staring at him. I understood their fascination. Who wouldn’t stare at a body like his? I wanted to explore every muscled inch of the man who taught me to enjoy giving blowjobs. And maybe I’d find other ways to bring him the same satisfaction.

He kissed my forehead. “I really enjoyed today. And tomorrow we’ll take it even farther.”

Farther? As in what I did to his look-a-like? I didn’t have a chance to ask. He disappeared from the room like the men in my dreams, only this was the best sexual fantasy ever.

“How the hell did you get lucky enough to land him?” Natasha stood, taping her foot, her hands on her hips. “You weren’t just practicing on him, you two actually slept together.”

I cringed. “We didn’t actually sleep together as in have sex. I mean.... We had oral sex, but that’s it.”

“What’s he like?” Veronica sat on the edge of the bed. “I’ve heard from others who’ve come here that he never participates.”

“He’s....” Warmth spread up my neck to my ears. I wasn’t one to kiss and tell. “Amazing. There’s no other word.” And so experienced. Heck, after that day, I wasn’t sure what I’d experienced with my other sexual partners could even be classed as an orgasm. More like a semi-orgasm.


~ About SEX BOOT CAMP ~

A week away...

After a hectic month at work, Cara expects to spend the next few days relaxing in her pajamas. Until her boyfriend surprises her with a getaway to a remote location.

To open her mind...

When she arrives at Sex Boot Camp, she anticipates her boyfriend will be by her side. Instead, she is left with a houseful of curious young women and a sexy instructor.

And fulfill desires she never dreamed of...

Although reluctant at first, Cara becomes entangled in a world of seduction and wicked fantasies.


Caution: This story contains an Alpha leader who ensures his guests leave satisfied, hot woman-on-woman action, and an MFM ménage that will leave you breathless.

AVAILABLE FROM:

Amazon US / UK / Canada | All Romance | more


Be sure to check out other MY SEXY SATURDAY excerpts!


2 comments:

Dakota Trace said...

Very steamy.
DT

Sexy Erotic Xciting said...

Sexy Boot Camp! Love the idea.
Evelise