Thursday, April 10, 2014

Countdown to SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE ~ 1 day before release #scifi #erotica


Hello! Thank you for joining me for day five of my new release countdown!
Tomorrow, Sexy Suitors from Space goes live!


Here's the fifth excerpt from 
SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE:

Nothing. Not even a hint of a smile or a flush of his cheeks.

I rolled my eyes. “Okay, since you don’t want to cooperate, hang on.”

After a quick wash-up in the bathroom and donning multiple layers again, I followed him outside. I glanced up. Millions of stars blanketed the sky. Even though the sun didn’t rise until ten, the snow reflected enough light to make it easy to see where we were going. “Hey, when did it stop snowing?”

“Late last night.” He stopped and waited for me to catch up before taking another step. “Supposed to be clear nights for the rest of the week. Should be great for seeing the Aurora Borealis.”

“Yes, the Northern Lights. I’ve never had a chance to see them.” Mostly because they occurred in the North, a direction I normally avoided. Had I known the man existed up there, I’d have come sooner.

“They’re beautiful....” His voice trailed off as if he’d become lost in his own thoughts.

We trekked on without another word, but the silence drove me crazy I wanted to know more about the guy, what made him tick, and how to get him in my bed. First things first. “Hey, what’s your name? Thor, maybe?”

He paused and looked back at me, humor in his eyes. “Thor was the name of my father. Though many say I resemble the Thor you Americans watch in movies. But the man who plays him comes from Australia.” He spread his arms out. “He could never handle this much snow.”

I smiled at his deep chuckle. God, I want him. “So, what is your name?”

“Ay-rik.” He bowed, one hand out and the other holding his chest. “Spelled E-R-I-C-H.”

“Erich, I like it. Now I know what to call you in my fantasies.”

His eyes seemed to bulge out of his head for a second. Then, with a bark of laughter, he shook his head and started walking again.

Geez, this guy is a hard sell.


Sexy Suitors from Space 

Sci-Fi Erotica Menage

ISBN: 978-0-9919320-6-1

A vacation to the far North...

Heather is gifted a week away at a resort in the Arctic Circle by her grandmother, a chance to finally move on after finding her fiancé in bed with another woman.

With two Nordic hunks to keep her company...

The two sexy studs make is easy to get over her failed relationship. That is, until they tell her their secret.

Are the two men really extraterrestrials or just a fantasy created by her lonely soul?

Caution: Includes alien probing, anal sex, and a hot MFM ménage.



Pre-order From: 

No comments: