Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A first look at SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE #HornyHDay #scifirom


Hello! Happy New Year! Thank you for joining me for another Horny Hump Day excerpt!

Over the holidays, I started writing Sexy Suitors From Space.
It's a science fiction erotic romance that takes place up in Finland.
Ever hear of a glass igloo? I hadn't until I saw the picture pinned on Pinterest.
Well, it inspired this story.

So, here's a first look at the Sexy Suitors From Space. 
Heather has been given a trip to the glass igloos by her grandmother 
to get over finding her finace in bed with another woman.

This snippet happens when Heather gets a first look at the man who guided her to her igloo.

Enjoy! 

I stared into his crystal blue eyes, surprised by the stranger yet again. He’d removed his scarf and hood, revealing his Thor-like features. My clit pulsed, alive for the first time in months.

Horny Hump Day:
Participating authors post three SEXY sentences from their published works or WIP.
Click HERE to visit the other authors participating HORNY HUMP DAY.

~ Paisley XX

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice snippet. You had me at 'Thor' like features;)

Patricia Green said...

Oooo! Mention Thor and I'm all eyeballs. :) Fun title, too.

Carrie-Anne said...

I'm loving this hero already!

Kathryn R. Blake said...

From your title, I wonder if our Thor friend is not from this world. He's certainly captured her interest. Evocative snippet, Paisley.

Jenna said...

I love crystal blue eyes! And Thor-like ain't chopped liver either! I'm thinking very sexy guy!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed my Thor-like hero. And guess what? He has a brother. And they both might be aliens. ;)