Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Horny Hump Day - What can Cara hear in SEX BOOT CAMP? #HornyHDay #erotica


Hello! I'm back to participate in another Horny Hump Day.

Here's three more sentences from SEX BOOT CAMP, which is coming soon.
I just contacted my cover artist to arrange for the cover to be designed. Very excited about that.
Enjoy! 

Someone in the room was having sex.
I tensed, my body flooding with warmth. 
Though I didn’t want to hear people fucking, I couldn’t deny the rush of desire.

Be sure to visit the other participating authors here.

~ Paisley XX

3 comments:

Patricia Green said...

This leaves me wondering how she knew someone was having sex. Noises? Smells? Can she see them under the sheets? Inquiring minds want to know. Guess I'll have to wait for the release!

Layna Pimentel said...

I'd sure as heck would want to see. LOL But that's just me.

I'm not really a voyeur, but hell if you have to hear it, you might as well watch it.

Unknown said...

nice snippet. you do a great job getting into her head at so sensual a moment.